• Understand the role of information technology in organization/business environment.
• Provide fundamental knowledge of information technology architecture and IT infrastructure.
• Introduce the state-of-the-art technologies that will contribute towards future development of IT and applications.
• Discuss issues contributing to security, integrity, ethics, successful planning, design, development, implementation and management of information technology.
• Equip students with an understanding of information technology concepts and practical techniques for using effectively in challenging environments.