The Faculty of Medicine council held their seventh ” 2019” meeting on Wednesday 19/8/2019 at the Libyan International Medical University, at the Hall of National Unity.
The meeting was chaired by Dr. Jamal Al-Talhi, Dean of the faculty and members of the faculty Council, as they discussed the progress of the work in general and the faculty’s agenda was also discussed , which included several points, including:
– Electronic correction and to start working on activating electronic exams.
– Review the work of the education and examination committee.
– Reviewing The five year faculty strategy, which will end in September 2020 and working on the preparation of the next five year strategy.
– Preparing for the new school year.
– A report on what has been achieved by the Curriculum Development Committee.