The culmination of a glorious and trailblazing success that lasted for more than fifteen years, and to strengthen its conscious societal role to localize postgraduate studies and base it on the vision and mission of LIMU, to achieve its goals, to implement its strategic plan, and in response to the urgent societal need The Libyan International Medical University offers first of its kind postgraduate programs.
To announce the beginning of postgraduate courses leading to the Clinical Master of Dentistry (MClinDent) in the following areas of expertise:
Offered Programmes :
- Oral Medicine And Radiology
- Oral surgery
- Dental Public Health And Community & Preventive Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Operative Dentistry And Endodontics
• 3 years for each study programme.
Conditions for Admission to the Announced Programs:
Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in oral and dental surgery (BDS, DDS) or an equivalent degree with a general grade of at least very good. As well as meeting the standards of the Libyan International Medical University in line with the institution’s laws.
• Provide any academic credentials, such as degrees or professional certifications, that you may have in the medical or dental sciences.
• At least two years of clinical practice as a general dentist following graduation.
• A description of the applicant’s physical condition.
• Proficient reading, writing, and speaking English.
• TOFL (79 pts) (79 points)
• ILETS (6.5 overall)
• If the candidate agrees in writing to meet the required average throughout the first two years of study, they may be excluded from the language requirement when he enrolls in the program.
• Two letters of recommendation from two professors at the faculty where the applicant received their undergraduate education, or from colleagues in the professional world with whom the applicant worked after receiving their degree.
• Passing the required personal interview and entrance exam.
• Approval from the Dental Association to engage in the profession.
• A financial statement from the applicant attesting to their capacity to pay the study costs, or a signed guarantee from the party covering those costs.
• The National Council for Quality Assurance and Accreditation of Educational Institutions must verify the university degree of the applicant to the program who are neither graduates of accredited Libyan universities nor graduates of non-Libyan universities.
• The undergraduate academic performance of the applicant, research experience, publications, extracurricular activities, social experience, and clinical experience will all be taken into consideration by the admissions committee. Applicants will be chosen using a cumulative points system.
Fourth: Required Documents:
- University graduation affidavit (Bachelor) and transcript (original).
- Two personal photos with a white background.
- A copy of the passport and national number.
- Letters of recommendation.
- A statement proving that the applicant have met the English language requirement or declare to obtain it during their first two years of enrollment in the program.
It is available at the university’s office registrar.
Application Processes for Programs:
Filling out the application for program enrollment, which is available at the relevant department or the office of the registrar, and bringing the necessary documentation during the time frame of February 19–28, 2023.
• Gaining value is possible
• Submitting applications for the entrance exam and the in-person interview on the later-to-be-announced date.
• The university’s website and direct email communication will be used to make the announcement of acceptance.
• The University registrar’s office receives applications for admission to the program.
You can reach the director of postgraduate studies at 0910388890 with any questions or inquiries.