Specializations of the Self Resources Office
1. Conducting necessary research and studies to decide the ways and areas of developing the university’s resources and preparing plans that are essential to it.
2. Managing and operating the serviceable facilities at the university including cafes, restaurants, canteens, laboratories, etc.
3. Organizing the benefit of medical testing laboratories, clinics, and pharmacies in providing their services to citizens at an appropriate price.
4. Insuring that the university expenses are covered by self-relying on its own.
5. Participating in committees and work teams in relevance to the unit’s activity.
6. Preparing annual as well as periodical reports on the unit’s activity.