- Adopt a modern learning strategy (self and life long learning) to meet globalization needs and international competitiveness requirements.
- Meet future community and labor market needs and develop intellectual capital.
- Raise health awareness and contribute to development of family and community health, social development and compliance with social ethics and values.
- Realize returns and a financial position to ensure continuity and growth.
- Develop institutional capacity and possess complete facilities of the university complex.
- Develop human capital and create an advanced successful model for the private sector and health services.
- Adopt business process management system and automation in the teaching and management processes.