CategoriesFaculty of Dentistry
In this practical course the student will study:
1. Preventive orthodontics.
2. Interceptive orthodontics.
3. Corrective orthodontics.
4. General idea about various orthodontic appliances.
5. Removable orthodontic appliances.
6. Fixed orthodontic appliances.
7. Extraoral orthodontic appliances.
8. Myofunctional appliances.
9. Orthodontic management of Cleft lip and Cleft Palate.
10. Principles of Surgical Orthodontics.
11. Principles, Differential Diagnosis and Methods of Treatment of various types of malocclusions.
12. Retention and relapse in Orthodontics.