CategoriesFaculty of Dentistry
In this clinical course the student will study:
1. Relining and rebasing of dentures.
2. Immediate complete dentures, Impression procedures related to immediate denture.
3. Single complete dentures.
4. Intermediate dentures.
5. Management of poor foundation cases.
6. Overdentures: Types and clinical procedure.
7. Maxillo-facial prosthesis: Classification & Treatment.
8. Introduction to implants; indications, contraindications and types. 9 Resin bonded fixed partial dentures.
10. Implant retained prostheses.
11. All ceramic restorations (advance ceramic).
12. Luting agent and cementation procedures.
13. Precision attachments.
14. Causes and treatment of restoration failure.
15 Laser application in dentistry.